- Footage of radio messages between Red Bull and Michael Masi has been leaked
- It has put Masi's decisions in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix under heavy scrutiny
- He can be heard receiving advice from Red Bull chiefs before his decision
- The race director has been accused of giving into pressure from Red Bull chiefs
- Fans have been left outraged, slamming the controversy as a 'sporting scandal'
- While others have claimed that Lewis Hamilton was 'robbed' of his eighth title
This is shocking. New emerging footage of F1 Abu Dhabi GP containing previously unheard radio. Masi essentially executed the instructions of Jonathan Wheatley (Red Bull) without any second thought over its legality or fairness. This should be sickening listening to any fan.